About Customised Technologies:
India’s No. 1 Vision Measuring Systems Company doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems. Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Company: Customised Technologies (P) Ltd
Company url: www.rapidi.in
Position: Applications Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 06 September 2014
Last date: 03 September 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.240000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
– BE/BTech (CS/IT/Electronics) from 2014 batch
– Good pH Score
– Good academic record
The application engineer has multiple roles – he does demos of our metrology product Rapid-I; does installation and training, service support and calibration as well. Demonstration involves taking the machine to customer premises, showing various features, and measuring customer components. The ideal person would be able to handle commercial queries, give quotation and complete the sale as well.
– Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
– Should be willing to regularly work 7 days a week (will be given extended holidays at mutually comfortable time). Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given!
– Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
– Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
Apply Mode: Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position
For Any Queries Comment Below !