Coriolis Technologies Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/MCA | 2019 Batch
Coriolis Technologies is a full-stack software engineering company, specializing in the storage, security, virtualization and cloud verticals. Over the last 13 years, we have helped many software companies develop their ideas into products. We have also created technology solutions of our own, both commercial as well as open-source.
Company Name : Coriolis Technologies
Company Website : www.coriolis.co.in
Job Location : Pune
Position : Member of Technical Staff
Salary : ₹ 4,00,000
Event Date : Saturday, 10th Aug, 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 07 Aug, 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2019 batch BE / BTech or MCA
- Preferably from circuit branches (CS / IT / EE / E&C etc)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through eLitmus|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives In India|
Candidate would have to solve complex problems in software engineering verticals like storage, security and scalable web applications. We are looking for people having excellent logical reasoning, familiarity with data structures and algorithms and the ability to leverage these skills to solve problems irrespective of problem domain and programming environment.
Here is list of the kind of work fresh graduates can expect to work on
- Add a REST API to API backends of a web applications.
- Work on an agent written in C to collect operating system statistics and report to a central management server.
- Write Python modules to automate complex workflows for testing.
- All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only and no profiles will be directly entertained by Coriolis.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.