Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | 2020 Batch | TamilNadu
Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2019-20, for the Present Final Year (2020 Passing Out) Students studying in University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
Test Dates: 1st / 2nd week of October 2019
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses / Streams: 2020 BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only)
- Batch: 2020 Batch passing out
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below o Aggregate% = sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
The colleges who had already participated in any form of recruitment drives of M/s Cognizant for the current academic year are NOT permitted to participate now in the TNSLPP drive. The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus placement are also NOT permitted to attend TNSLPP.
Students must carry the following for the recruitment Process – University ID card, 2 Recent PP size photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification.
Selection / Interview Process :
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Anna University, Chennai is conducting this programme through “Auto Proctoring Test” and subsequently the shortlisted candidates will attend the face-to-face Interview as per the details mentioned below:
Registration Link : Click Here
Last Date To Apply: 30th September 2019, 2.00 PM
Note: The shortlisted candidates from the ‘Auto Proctoring Test’ will be called for an interview on a later date for which the date and venue will be informed.
List of Eligible Colleges (Annexure 3 & 4 ): Click Here To Download
Also Apply: Cognizant Pool Campus Drive For 2020 Batch