Cognizant Pool Campus Recruitment Drive | 2020 Batch | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Programmer Analyst Trainee | Chandigarh
Chandigarh University Gharuan, Mohali takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to participate in the joint campus placement drive by Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only) only students of 2020 passing out batch. The details are as mentioned below.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Test Dates: 1st / 2nd week of October 2019
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses / Streams: BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only)
- Batch: 2020 Batch passing out
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below o Aggregate% = sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
Students must carry the following for the recruitment Process – University ID card, 2 Recent PP size photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification.
Selection / Interview Process :
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Only candidates who meet ALL the eligibility criteria should apply for this opportunity.
More Info & Apply Link : Click Here