Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 149,000 employees as of September 30, 2012, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd (CTS)
Company Website: http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Designation/Position: Technical Writers
Job Location: Chennai, Pune, Bangalore & Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Experience Required: 0 Years (Freshers)
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Qualification: 2014 Batch Passouts from the below streams are Eligible.
UG: BA – English Literature, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Comm
PG: MA/MPhil – English Literature, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communication/Media, Comparative Literature, Philosophy & Mass Comm, Msc Comm & Comm Studies, Mass Comm & Videography, MS Comm
– Excellent command of the English language and strong communication skills.
– Ability to analyze the requirements
– Develop a variety of technical and project-related documentation including reference manuals, user guides, presentations, and release notes.
– Review and edit documentation produced by technical and non-technical personnel.
– Ensure that documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style.
– Manage and drive documents through the review and approval processes.
To Apply: Click Here