Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 164,259 employees as of June 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Salary: Rs. 301,500 per annum
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Date of drive: On March 2015
Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2014 batch of BE /B Tech / ME / M Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E /Applied Electronics /
Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE/ ICE / Software Engg / Mechanical (Full Time Only)
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII or Diploma (If applicable)
- Academic record (Considering all subjects)
- Min 65% in recent education degree (for universities in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala,
Pondicherry & TamilNadu). For PG candidates 60% in preceding UG degree in acceptable.
- Min 60% in recent education degree (for universities in other states except Andhra Pradesh,
Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & TamilNadu. For PG candidates 60% in preceding UG degree in
- No standing arrears at the time of test / interview process.
- Recent Education – convocation or provisional certificate and Consolidated (or) Semester wise mark sheet is mandatory during interview process.
- Open only to Indian Nationals
- Note : CGPA to equivalent percentage would be calculated as per the respective University norms.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- 100 hours of pre on–boarding e–learning program
- 14 week classroom training, followed by 38 week on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Datawarehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
COGNIZANT RECRUITMENT DISCLAIMER FOR STUDENTS:
- Cognizant is one of the few organizations that insist on a no-bond agreement with the selected candidate. This being the case, Cognizant does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment
- We receive a number of complaints from candidates who get mails from various non-Cognizant IDs, offering employments that require payment of cash or in forms of cash deposit into specified bank accounts. Note that such advertisements are fake job offers
- Please also note that all mails to candidates have a statutory warning against payment of cash for securing jobs at Cognizant
- Please refrain from paying/depositing any money and promptly add it to your spam mail. In case you have already made a payment, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Important Note: The test process and the entire recruitment cost is taken by Cognizant and students need not pay and cost for this process. Test & Interviews dates would be informed to the eligible candidates in batches.