Cognizant is a U.S. based global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant was founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation. The company was spun-off as an independent organization two years later. Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses. By emphasizing its strengths in close customer relationships, highly flexible operations, seamless global delivery culture, and deep knowledge of companies and markets, Cognizant helps its customers achieve better bottom-line results and delivers a better return on outsourcing.
Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC)- AP Society for Knowledge networks, Hyderabad is organizing State Level Placement Programme (SLPP) 2013-14, for the Present Final Year (2014 Passing Out Students) studying in Engineering Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, under Hyderabad Zone.(Hyderabad,Mahaboobnagar, Kurnool, Rangareddy, medak, Nalgonda and Adilabad Dists.) M/s Cognizant Technology Solutions has kindly agreed to participate in this Placement program and The eligible and interested candidates can confirm their participation through the following link.
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary : 3 lakh / annum.
Venue : Would be communicated to the candidates who confirm their participation We would send the call letter along with the schedule and venue details to the candidates who confirm their participation.
- 2014 batch of B.E / B.Tech / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg only
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 70% or equivalent CGPA as per the respective university norms in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects (Do not round off academic % or CGPA)
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Flexibility to work in Shifts and in any Cognizant Location
- Students who had already participated in the previous Cognizant placement drive are not eligible to participate in the SLPP drive
- Open only to Indian Nationals
Selection Process: As a part of the selection process, Cognizant team will conduct
- Online Aptitude Test
- Further Process will be intimated on the day of Online-Test.
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
- 3 recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
- 2 Sets of Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
- Photocopy of all academic records and till date semester mark sheets
- College ID Card to be displayed through the process