CENTRALIZED WALK IN INTERVIEW TO DEGREE/DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN ENGINEERING PASS OUTS FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING. IN REPUTED ORGANIZATIONS (GOVERNMENT & PRIVATE SECTOR)
JOINTLY ORGANIZED BY COMMISSIONERATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION GOVT.OF A.P., HYDERABAD & BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION), GOVT.OF INDIA, CHENNAI.
THE DETAILS OF INTERACTIVE MEET/ SELECTION SCHEDULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Newly participating Industries will be notified just before the programme at the venue on respective dates.
Walkin Date: 28.08.2014 (Thursday)
Time: 9.30 hrs to 17.00 hrs
Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College (Autonomous) Kanuru ,
Andhra Pradesh – 520007,
Engineering Graduates & Diploma Holders in Engineering
Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgy, Automobile, Chemical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology , DCCP,Mining
1. Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma in Engineering on or after October/November 2011, in respective branches of Engineering can directly appear for the interview along with original certificates for verification (Returned immediately) /Xerox Copy of Provisional Certificate and 3 sets of BIO-DATA.
2. Candidates who have already undergone / undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk in interview.
3. Training period is ONE YEAR only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training, (BOAT) Govt. of India.
4. Minimum Stipend prescribed during training: 3560/ p.m. for Degree in Engineering,2530/-p.m.for Diploma holders in Engineering pass outs. Many Organizations including Government Organizations are paying more than the minimum prescribed.
5. No TA & DA payable for attending walk in interview.
6. Degree/Diploma in Engineering Pass outs can Contact O/o the Commissionerate of Technical Education (Asst. Director (T)-9912342186) for any queries/details.
7. If any branch of engineering for which the Industries are not participating, the bio-data of the candidate will be taken by our official and /or official from O/o CTE Hyderabad to take further action to Place them as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act.
More Information: Click here