CDAC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online For Project Engineer
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune invites online application for the post of Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Officer, Project Support Staff in the various department for 68 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/PhD/B.Sc/MBA/Degree can apply. However Freshers can apply only for Project Engineer post. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply online link for the post of project engineer, read below.
Organization Name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Post : Project Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Experience : 0-5 years experience
Total Vacancies : 59 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,20,891/- p.a
Last Date to Apply : 21 January 2020
Age Limit : 37 Years
- Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the ‘Government of India’ norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
Application fees: Rs.500/-
- A non-refundable application fees of ₹ 500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates online payment, using debit/credit cards, during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates should possess 1st class B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline Software Development, Geophysics , Bioinformatics , Computational, Fluid Dynamics) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes.
- Candidates should have 0-5 years post qualification relevant experience
If applications are received in large number there will be written test, as deemed fit by the management. The decision of the management will be final and binding. ( The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes. )
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 21 January 2020.
How to Apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 21 January 2020 using the below mentioned link ASAP.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply