Adobe Recruitment 2020 For B.E/B.Tech/MCA Freshers
Adobe is hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Developer, Software Tester and Ad. Operations Professional In Noida. Candidates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch in B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 0 to 3 years’ experience in software testing are eligible for this role. . For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Adobe
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Needed: 0 – 3 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- This position is for White box testing for Adobe Illustrator.
- The position requires review of engineering requirement & design documents.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
Desired Skills :
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands on experience in following testing methodologies – UI, Functionality, boundary.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply