BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2019/20/21 Batch | Across India
Byjus hiring freshers for the recruitment of Business Development Associate across India. Candidates from 2021 or earlier batches BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA with a minimum of 60 % is eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website: www.byjus.com
Position: Business Development Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Eligibility Criteria For BYJUS:
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 60% or above.
UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 (Final year) Batches
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
BYJUS Selection/Interview Process:
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
How To Apply For BYJUS:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply for Byjus off campus drive using the below link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Important Note: Freshers (especially 2020, 2021 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for the better job opportunity.