Boeing Off Campus Drive hiring freshers as Associate Software Developer job in Bangalore. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ MTech (Aerospace/Aviation industry) having 0-4 year of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Boeing Off Campus 2021
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience||0 – 4 Year|
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably from the Aerospace/Aviation industry, but not mandatory
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good to have a Software background, preferably on Full Stack capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Environment is preferred.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Key skills
- Storage on Azure (Cosmos DB + Blob Store)
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.
- Write and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Always be a champion for our users!
Boeing Global Services (BGS Digital) team is currently looking for an Associate Software Developer to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Training and Professional Services (T&PS), a business function within the BGS Business Unit that specializes in commercial and defense aviation training and capabilities, including custom software development, engineering and technical services.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply