Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that works to improve quality and equity in school education across the country. the Foundation with 1000+ employees has field institutes in 40+ districts across 6 states and 1 union territory(Karnataka, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry) reaching more than 3,50,000 schools across the country.
Position: Campus Programme Associate
Location: Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Puducherry
Salary: INR 3.36 Lakhs Per Annum
Date: 8th Feb. 2018 (Thursday)
Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
Venue: APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- 2018 Batch
- Perform in-depth White box testing.
- Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents.
- Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup .
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification, Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
- Written test
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
How To Apply:
The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
More Details & Apply Link: Click Here