About The Company :
Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, an image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format(PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Systems is looking to hire female engineers from 2018 Batch under their #SheCodes initiative.
Company Name : Adobe Systems
Company Website : www.adobe.com
Job Location : Delhi NCR
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : INR 1012725 + Additional Financial Benifits based upon eligibilty upto INR 539138
Date: 28th Jan. 2018 (Sunday)
APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2018 Batch
- Degree : B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech/MS
- Branch : CS/IT/ECE
- Female Candiadtes only
Selection Process :
- Online Test(Aptitude & Coding)
- Face to Face technical and HR round (Only for shortlisted in first round)
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform in-depth White box testing.
- Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents.
- Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup .
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification, Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class. * (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each)
How To Apply :
The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
More Details & Apply Link : Click Here