About The Bank :
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 2589 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 12,355 ATMs spread across the country as on 31st March 2015.
Axis Bank Walk-in Recruitment Drive for the post of Business Development Executive on 30 July 2016 at Lucknow.
Bank Name : Axis Bank
Bank Website : www.axisbank.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Business Development Executive
Salary & Benefits :
- Monthly Fixed salary + Incentive (subject to achieving targets)
- Salary : Rs. 12210/- p.m. (Approx). It includes a sum of Rs. 800/- p.m. for meeting conveyance expenses. Mobile Reimbursement of Rs. 500/- p.m. will be paid separately subject to submission of original bills.
- CTC – Rs. 1.60 lacs p.a. (Approx)
- Incentive : Earning potential is on average Rs 50,000/- p.a. and one can earn a maximum incentive of upto Rs.7,20,000/- p.a. (Rs.60,000/- p.m).
- Career Path : BDE -> Officer – Sales -> Assistant Manager – Sales -> Deputy Manager(BSM/RM/FDO) -> Manager -> Senior Manager (RM / BSM / Ops Head / Branch Head ) -> Assistant Vice President. Can reach upto AVP in 10 years.
Date of Walk-in Drive : 30 July 2016 ( Saturday)
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 5 PM
School of Management Sciences
19th Kilometer Stone, Sultanpur Road,
Kashimpur, Biruha, Post – Gosainganj,
Lucknow – 226501(U.P)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate ( Non Engineering )
- Age Limit :
- Freshers : upto 26 years
- Experienced : upto 28 years
Skills Required :
- Socially adept and presentable
- Accountable, responsible and assertive
- Fluent in English and local language
- Creative and proactive in solving problems
- Capable in handling pressure and meeting deadlines
- Sales Oriented with Knowledge of Banking Industry
Job Description :
It is a field job which involves travelling within the city/local area and has the following responsibilities :
- To sell the Bank’s products – Savings Accounts , Current Accounts ,Term Deposits ,Debit / Credit Cards ,IPG Products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual Fund / Gold Coins / Online Trading)
- To acquire new to Bank customers and pursue new business relationships
- To fulfill KYC norms
- To reach out to High Net-worth Individuals
- To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with current customers
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in on 30 July 2016 at Lucknow location. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive as per the details given above.
More Info : Click Here