Axis Bank Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Assistant Manager on 20th January 2016 at Punjab :
Axis Bank – www.axisbank.com – is conducting off campus recruitment drive on 20th January 2016 at Quest Group of Institutions Punjab for the position of Assistant Manager. Last date to apply for this position is 11th January 2016.
Bank Name : Axis Bank
Bank Website : www.axisbank.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Assistant Manager Profile
Salary : Assistant Manager ( Rs 3.25 LPA ) and Officer ( Rs 2.05 LPA )
No of Vacancies : 100+
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Drive : 20 January 2016
Last Date to Register : 11 January 2016
Venue & Time : 9:30 AM onwards @ QUEST GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, LANDRAN-FATEHGARH SAHIB HIGHWAY,JHANJERI, DISTT MOHALI.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : ANY GRADUATE / POST GRADUATE 2016 PASSING BATCH OR PASSED OUT ALREADY BUT SHOULD NOT EXCEED SPECIFIED AGE LIMIT
- Age limit : for Graduate (ANY STREAM) and Post Graduate (ANY STREAM) should not exceed above 24 & 26 year respectively.
- 50% and above in Graduation.
- No Distance, Correspondence or Part Time Graduate/ PG Degree Holder allowed.
Selection Process :
- Online Test – 120 Questions (Math, English, Reasoning and Basic Computer
- 3 Member Panel Interview
- Medical test and Background Check.
Job Description :
- Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
- Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself
Customer Service & Operations:
- Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Funds transfer
- Opening of Accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels
- Compliance to the Bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis
- Protecting the Bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 11th January 2016.