Our mission is to be the most trusted service for medical care givers. Our innovative cloud – based services increasingly free doctors to focus on patients. We are building a health information backbone that will be a game changer in health care, enabling doctors to coordinate and deliver care as never before. We have an opportunity to make a profound difference — and to profit from our vision and our work — but we need lots of help to get there. We depend on smart people who like collaboration, teaching and learning. We dream big, achieve big, and then flex like mad to adjust to the changes we have made. We work at a fast pace, driven by a passion to do well only by doing good — whether we’re helping our clients to fix health care, sharing knowledge with colle agues, or becoming more efficient. This work — and our progress — feels good. We’re flexible, casual and fun.
Company Name: Athenahealth India
Company Website: http://www.athenahealth.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Job Designation: Software Analyst in Test
Interview Location : Chennai , Madurai , Coimbatore
Date Of Drive: In May & June 2014
Package Offered : 5 LPA+
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.C.A / M. Sc (Computer science / IT) with 70% and above aggregate marks
- Only 2013 & 2014 Passout
Required Skills & Job Description:
- We are looking for developers in testing department for white box testing position. Must have coding skills.
- Must perform code analysis; develop testing tools and creating unit testing.
- Strong analyzing abilities to understand requirements.
- Strong abilities to learn technologies like Perl, SQL, and Linux and involvement in the code review.
- Work with developers and engage with them in providing solutions.
- Ability to understand coding and conventions and policies.
- Capability to explore design algorithms, write test cases, perform test execution and derive test results, and ensuring for high quality delivery.
- Must be flexible to learn and understand Athena code base to test different functionalities from customer point of view.
- Effective communication skills (Written and Oral) are required since the individual will have to interact with counter parts in India and US frequently.
- Must have accountability and commitment for quality delivery.
Technical Hiring Process The technical hiring process of athenahealth consists of multiple rounds aimed at gauging the problem solving, programming, testing and technical abilities of the candidates .
Analytical Test: This round will assess the problem – solving ability, analytical skills and la teral thinking of the candidate . It will be a written test with limited set of questions t o be solved in one hour .
Programming & QA Validation Test: On clearing the analytical test , t he shortlisted candidates are challenged with interesting questions that need to be solved programmatically on computers. The programming language can be chosen from the list of available languages on our online programming application (C, C++, Java, PERL, Python, Ruby, etc.). It will b e followed by a quick test to validate arbitrary programs.
Technical Interview: On successful completion of programming test, the shortlisted candidates will attend multiple rounds of face – to – face technical interviews. The technical knowledge, competency and adaptability are evaluated during this stage.
HR Interview: A final round of face – to – face interview happens with the HR Manager. Announcement of selected candidates: On completion of our interview process selected candidates will be inform ed on the same day. Issue of Offer Letter: The HR team will send the offer letter t o the candidates within few weeks after selection . A signed copy of the offer letter should be returned within 10 day s of receiving it .