AstraZeneca Hiring Freshers | Junior Engineer | 0-1 Year Exp | Chennai
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
Company Name : AstraZeneca
Company Website : www.astrazeneca.com
Position : Junior Engineer (Networks)
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0 -1 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, MS or MBA preferred.
- 0- 1 years experience performing various tasks in Network Operations, Troubleshooting
- 0- 1 years experience in configuring/ administrating Cisco routers, Switches, Firewall (ASA/ Checkpoint/ Palo Alto)
Good to have:
- 24/ 7/ 365 environment with rotational shifts (APAC, EMEA, US) Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent presentation skills.
- Desirable Skills and experience Preferred candidate with Routing knowledge/ Firewall devices from ISP/ Service Industry environment.
- Knowledge in Python, Perl, TCL or any other language Understanding of Network Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Neural Networks is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Incident Management/ Change management/ Problem Management processes.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team Knowledge in ticketing system like Remedy, SNOW CCNA(R/ S or Security) certification required.
- CCNP/ CCSA/ CCSE and ITIL certifications are added advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
- A network associate engineer will be accountable for meeting the delivery targets set by management
- Responsible for ensuring that delivery is within and better than prescribed SLA levels and help establish processes for continuous service improvement.
- Support, maintain improve user experience in network connectivity
- Provide accurate, timely diagnosis rectification of user s network faults
- Resolve or escalate incidents/ problems/ SR per established procedures
- Work proactively to ensure prompt resolution of support cases the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction along with minimal production impact
- Work within an ITIL environment for Change and Incident management.
- Working on incidents raised by alerts/ service desk/ end user.
- Working on service fulfillment request through a service catalog,
- Performing Network L1 activities like end- to- end network monitoring, Syslog analysis, handling the device’s backup, network devices hardening audit, working with ISP for link failures, follow- up on RFO cases, etc.,
- Handling incidents from monitoring team, troubleshooting it and if required escalate it to next level
- Handling incidents/ SR- related to LAN/ WAN/ Wireless/ Firewall/ Load balancer/ Riverbed from around the globe
- Work along with onsite network engineers to perform any Layer 1 troubleshooting
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates having networking and programming knowledge can apply for this job.
Apply Link: Click Here