About The Company :
Artech is a women-owned business enterprise (WBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. Artech’s deep heritage, proven expertise and insightful market intelligence has secured long-term partnerships with Fortune 500 and government clients seeking world-class professional resources.
Company Name : Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.artechinfo.in
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Salary : Rs 2.16 LPA
Venue: Artech Infosystems, Cyber Park, 1st Floor, Block B, Plot No. 76-77, Electronic City Phase 1, Doddathogur Village, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Walkin Date : Friday, 4th August 2017
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
Contact Person: Bhavya / Jagadeesh
Eligibility Criteria :
Technologies: (Below are the tentative Skills that we would be hiring for).Technologies: (Below are the tentative Skills that we would be hiring for)-
1. Java 2. Testing 3. Dot Net 4. C++ 5. Mainframe 6. Oracle 7. Informatica
- Candidates should have scored 65% throughout 10th, 12th & B.E/ B.Tech (Full Time Courses Only) Percentage should not be rounded off. Eg: 64.8 / 64.9 % cannot be considered as the benchmark is 65%.
- Year of Passing out from Graduation: 2017 Batch (Should not have any outstanding backlogs)
- Students with year gaps cannot be considered.
- Students should have completed BE/Btech within the stipulated course duration (4 years) no exceptions.
- Only computer science / IT students are to be considered for all skills. Exception can only be made for Testing & Oracle
- Additional branches that can be considered for Testing & Oracle are BE/Btech in:
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecomm Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Instrumentation & Control
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Should be willing to work in Shifts.
- Should carry any valid Govt ID Proof while attending the interview with Artech.
- Candidates should have valid PAN card and Passport in-hand or Applied before attending final interview with client.
Selection Process :
- Online Test (Aptitude & Basic Programming)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Training Program: Eligible applicants will be undergoing an additional training on the shortlisted skillset at Bangalore for a duration of 70 to 90 days. Salary will not be provided during this period. However, training cost, accommodation cost & food cost will be borne by Artech Infosystems. At the end of training, students will have to take up a final test at client location (based on training received), those who clear this test, will be taken forward to be deployed at client projects. Students will have to bear the ticket cost.
Minimum Commitment Period : Candidates are to confirm a minimum commitment period of 12 months with Artech upon being deployed with the client.
Deployment: Students who complete the training successfully will be deployed at locations across India based on the project they are selected for.