About The Company :
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Name : Aptean
Company Website : www.aptean.com
Job Location : Kolkata
Position : Associate Technical Support
Salary : Rs 3,80,000/- Per Annum (BE / BTech ) & Rs 3,50,000/- Per Annum (BCA / B.Sc)
Functional Area : IT / Support
Event Date : 16 July 2015
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM (Sharp)
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2014 & 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE / BTech / BCA / BSc (CS) / MCA
- Branches : Computer Science, Information Science
- Percentage : 65% throughout (10th ,12th ,Engineering)
- Others :
- No Backlogs are allowed
Skills Required :
- Good understanding MS SQL Server , T-SQL
- Good understanding of IIS
- Basic networking knowledge about workings of a Switch , Router and VLAN concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description :
- Associate Technical Support Engineer is responsible for responding to and resolving complex customer problems via phone, email and remote access for Aptean products. T
- he support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify the customer issue for Development level assistance or other assistance from other functions.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Use fundamental technical troubleshooting skills obtained through performance of the role to define and isolate technical issues.
- Actively participate in some or all phases of the software development and maintenance cycle.
- These phases include working on customer-based problems dealing with both the Escalation Team as well Development on reproducing and researching customers’ issues, troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, building lab environments, software maintenance, and testing.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical & HR Interview
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates apply to the following link and go to the venue provided at the end
Apply Link : Click Here
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM
Sri Venkateshwara college of Engineering(SVCE),
NH 7, Vidyanagar, Kempegowda International Airport road,
After IAF, Near Yelahanka , Bangalore – 562157