Appnomic Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2018/19 Batch | Bangalore
Appnomic helps digital enterprises become self healing. Our autonomic operations software predicts and prevents problems before they happen – ability beyond present day AI-assisted APM / monitoring tools. Appnomic’ s patented cognitive capabilities include predictive anomaly detection, anomaly linked healing triggers and unified causation that navigates the linkages between digital journeys, transactions, Applications and IT Infrastructure.
Company Name: Appnomic
Company URL: www.appnomic.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: Saturday, 12th Oct, 2019
Last date to apply: Saturday, 12 Oct, 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary offered: ₹ 5,00,000 – ₹ 6,00,000
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
- 2018 / 2019 BE / BTech(CS/IT/IS)
- Solid command/Experience in Core Java
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through eLitmus|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives In India|
- Must-have: Knowledge of Java required – Core Java – Intermediate Level
- Must-have: Knowledge of shell scripting and navigation around Linux systems
- Must-have: Understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms required.
- Must-have: Knowledge of SQL databases
- Good-to-have: Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Elasticsearch)
- Good-to-have: Experience with any functional language like Clojure/Scala/Haskell/Groovy is a plus.
- Very-Good-to-have: Candidates who have contributed to open source project (e.g github/bitbucket) are preferred.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.