Apostek Off Campus Drive | Software Developer | 2018 Batch | Bangalore
Founded in 2006, Apostek provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering. We are amongst the leading independent smartphone game developers in India with a growing product portfolio of casual games for iOS & Android.
Company: Apostek Software LLP
Company url: www.apostek.com
Position: Software Developer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: Sunday, 14th Oct, 2018
Last date: Friday, 12 Oct, 2018
Salary Offered: ₹ 4,50,000.00
Experience Required: Fresher
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2018 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java.)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve engineering problems
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity. Develop tools to understand, model, and replicate production traffic patterns in pre-production environments, including some cases in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast 24 months tenure need to apply.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position
Also Read: Off Campus Through AMCAT