About The Company :
ANZ Infotech helps its Global customers remain at the vanguard of their industries with pioneering uses of technology to operate their businesses more competently. We deliver flexible, custom Information Technology and Business Process outsourcing solutions that improve quality and reduce costs. We explore, develop, identify and adapt new ways to achieve this objective. Our objective and priorities are substantially distinct from our competition.
Company Name : ANZ Infotech
Company Website : www.anzinfo.com
Location : Across India
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BSc/MSc/MCA from 2015 Batch
- Aggregate of 60% and above in Graduation
Job Requirements :
- The ideal candidate is an inventive, passionate, self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to a closure in a fast paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
- The students should be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of compliance tests procedures and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong technical knowledge and some engineering mind.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and commitment to maintaining high standards of work
- Very good teamwork and project management skills.
- Extremely dependable
- Positive and “can-do” attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Analysis and synthesis abilities; perseverance in accomplishing the established goals.
- The ability to focus when multitasking
- Efficiency and perspective orientated
- Open to changes and self-improvement
Selection Process :
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Test Locations :
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here