American Express Off Campus: American Express hiring freshers for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee In Bangalore, Gurgaon. Candidates from 2021 Batch with bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related technical discipline are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
American Express Off Campus 2021
|Company Name||American Express|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Gurgaon|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Candidate must earn bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related technical discipline by June 2021.
- Function as core members of agile teams building products and solutions on a wide range of technology domains including Distributed Real-time Transaction Processing, Big Data and Analytics, AI/ML, omnichannel capabilities on native iOS, Android, Social Integration and Services/APIs
- Work in collaboration with highly talented engineers in day to day activities and helping in review of design, coding and the other Software Development Life Cycle tasks
- Be part of a culture of innovation and experimentation, constantly purse and learn industry leading/innovative technologies and solutions, and always be ready to try new concepts without fear of failure
- Provide support to Cloud and Native Infrastructure including Data Center Operations, Application Maintenance, Service Assurance and Operations Engineering.
- Be accountable to create a frictionless customer experience by ensuring availability, performance, monitoring and faster incident response of platforms and services with optimal value along with vendor partner channels.
- Develop and leverage expertise in the use of enterprise observability and service management tools.
- Leverage the power of telemetry and operational data to analyse and recommend / implement service improvements and feature enhancements.
- Be a champion of Automation to deliver superior Customer and Developer experience.
How To Appy:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply