Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2019/20 Batch Freshers
Ameex Technologies hiring freshers for the post of Associate Software Engineer In Chennai. Candidates from 2019, 2020 in Degree in engineering or MCA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.ameexusa.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs. 3.2 to 5 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Disciplines : BE/B Tech CSE/IT/ECE, MCA
- Year Of Graduation : 2019 & 2020 Pass outs only
- Eligibility : 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG,PG if applicable (No standing arrears)
- Compensation : INR 3.6 Lakhs per annum with 20% Variable Pay (Inclusive of CTC)
- Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies will focus on tactical development and implementation. Must have the ability to incorporate software development best practices. To Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work. Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates. Should be able to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Coordinate with all team projects and monitor all product life cycle and prepare all specifications and perform tests on all configuration and installation.
- Analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same .
- Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all Projects and plan all activities.
- Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
- Adhere to established software development processes and analyze all issues and monitor effective resolution of same.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teems to analyze all issues.
AMEEX Interview Process: Remote recruitment drive
- Day 1 – 01 Dec 2020 : L 1: Online Test
- Day 2 – Yet to confirm Date: L 2: Tech 1 Interview – Video call
- Day 3 – Yet to confirm Date: Pre Placement Talk followed with Coding Explanation, L 3: Tech 2 Interview – Video call
- Day 4 – Yet to confirm Date: L 4: Final Interview – Video call
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link before 30 November 2020.
Last Date To Apply: Registration closes 30 Nov, 2020
More Details & Apply Link: Click Here To Apply