Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | 2019 Batch | Pune
Amdocs recruitment drive for BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) & MCA 2019 Batch passed out students is scheduled on 04-07-2019.
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.
Company Name: Amdocs
Company Website: https://www.amdocs.com/
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: Rs. 3.85 LPA
Job Location: Pune/Gurgaon
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
Kindly Note : Online test on 4th July has to be given from home. Please use laptop/desktop with the Webcam as it is mandatory for online test. Windows OS (with latest Google Chrome) is required in your laptop. Internet speed must be very good otherwise test will not start. Students should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- Written Test
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How To Apply:
The online exam can be taken through Web cam from any location. Further rounds will held in AMDOCS office.
Date of Online Exam: 4th July 2019
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: The shortlisted candidates will receive test exam link on their respective email id.