Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech
Amdocs hiring freshers as Software Engineering Associate Across India. Candidates with background in computer science or relevant from 2019 batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Amdocs
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: Rs. 3.85 LPA
Job Location: Pune/Gurgaon
- Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply