Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2019 Batch | Any Graduate | VTU, Bangalore
Amazon Off Campus recruitment drive is conducted by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) centralized support team. Any Graduation & MBA candidates from 2019 passing out batch can participate in this drive. The last date to apply is 23rd June 2019.
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Catalog Quality
Salary : ₹ 2,30,000
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Drive: 24th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Graduation & MBA 2019 passing out
- No Cut off percentage
- 2019 pass out, with no active backlog,
- All papers should be cleared. No backlogs
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Identify patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
- Written Test
Candidates are required to carry the following things:
- 2 copies of their latest updates resume
- 2 passport size photographs
- Earphones/ Headphones
- Copy of all the mark sheets
- Free Transport Facility
- Night Shift Allowance
- Sodexo Meal Coupons
- Over Time benefits
- Health Insurance benefits for Self and Dependents
How To Apply :
Last date to apply for this off campus drive is 23 June 2019.
Apply Link : Click Here
More Details: Click Here