Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.com
Position: Seller Support / Customer Service Associate & Transaction Risk Investigator
Walk-In Interview Date: 6th December 2014
Interview Location: Kolkata
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
No. of Job opening: 100
Salary Range: Rupees 2,75,000 – 3,50,000
1. Any undergraduate or Graduate can apply
2. Has to be excellent in communication skills ( Both written and verbal)
3. Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
• Free Transport
• Sodexo meal vouchers
• Night Shift Allowance
• Over Time allowance
• Performance Incentives (if applicable) + relocation allowance
– Candidate has to demonstrate logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers.
– Willingness to work towards high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work.
– Demonstrate end to end ownership of every seller interaction. www.apuzz.com
– Proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
– Flexible to work in shifts; may be expected to work weekends and holidays.
– Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer and possess typing skills.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Venue details will be shared with the Shortlisted candidates shortly.