Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.com
Position: Device Associate Level 2 (Testing)
Salary: 3 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 28th November 2014
We are organizing Hiring events for German/French Catalog Associate. Please fill the details of the candidate in the format below while you send your referrals.
BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers , BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
How To Apply:
Note: We would be soliciting referrals from today till Friday (28th November 2014) until 4:00 PM
Get Direct Referral by Amazon Employees: Join Our Facebook Group