Allstate Off Campus Recruitment Drive| BE/BTech | 2017/18/19 Batch
Allstate hiring freshers for the post of Associate Consultant Across India. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 in B.S/B.E in Computer Science, IT, EEE, ECE or related are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Allstate
Company Website : www.allstate.com
Position: Associate Consultant
Job Location : Across India
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.S/B.E in Computer Science, IT, EEE, ECE or related, is required
- Pass out- 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Min % in graduation: 65%
- Should have good communication skills.
- C#, ASP.NET 3.5 & above, WCF, MVC
- SQL Server 2012, Oracle, DB2
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 server and above
- Ready to work in CST working hours (11 PM IST to 07:30 AM IST or 5.30 PM – 2.30 AM IST).
- Weekly Off on weekdays and Rotation shifts on weekend.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping the lights on
- Coordinating with vendor team to fix the issues
- Providing support including triage, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Provide code fix on bugs
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, quality assurance, and release management
- Build relationships with members of multiple Engineering, Development, Operations, and Architecture organizations
How To Apply:
Candidates with referral have good chance to get interviewed with AllState. Use social media platform like Facebook and LinkedIn to find employees for reference.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Latest Freshers Jobs In India