Allstate Hiring Freshers As Associate Consultant | BE/BTech | 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years. Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Company Name : Allstate
Company Website : www.allstate.com
Position: Associate Consultant
Job Location : Across India
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.S/B.E in Computer Science, IT, EEE, ECE or related, is required
- Pass out- 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Min % in graduation: 65%
- Should have good communication skills.
- C#, ASP.NET 3.5 & above, WCF, MVC
- SQL Server 2012, Oracle, DB2
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 server and above
- Ready to work in CST working hours (11 PM IST to 07:30 AM IST or 5.30 PM – 2.30 AM IST).
- Weekly Off on weekdays and Rotation shifts on weekend.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping the lights on
- Coordinating with vendor team to fix the issues
- Providing support including triage, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Provide code fix on bugs
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, quality assurance, and release management
- Build relationships with members of multiple Engineering, Development, Operations, and Architecture organizations
- Proactively investigate and participate in discussions regarding new technologies and their impact
- Create and maintain technology and application documentation for use by peers
- Provides detailed metrics to Team lead/Manager in a timely manner
- Support Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests when necessary
- Provide technical assistance to junior team members
- Works in CST hours during week days
- Works in Indian day and night shifts on Weekends and ASPL Holidays on rotation basis
- Communicating with integrating applications and business users for issue resolution
How To Apply:
Candidates with referral have good chance to get interviewed with AllState. Use social media platform like Facebook and LinkedIn to find employees for reference.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Latest Freshers Jobs In India