3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM) is a joint venture between Geometric Ltd., a specialist in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software development and Dassault Systemes , the world”s leading provider of CAD tools and PLM solutions. Established in 2002, at 3DPLM, we work on product development, industrialization, maintenance, documentation, and market support for cutting-edge and innovative products like CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, SolidWorks and ACIS.
Company Name: 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited
Position: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Walkin Interview Date: 26 December 2014
Walk-in Timing: 10:00 AM
Experience Required: MBA Freshers
- MBA Freshers. Preferably 2014 passout
- Minimum % criteria is for 55% in education
- B.E/B.Tech before MBA NEED NOT APPLY.
- Aptitude Test
- Essay Writing
- Update customer records information forwarded by Geo Platform Teams in a defined scope. ie: phone, websites, anniversary date.
- Manage updates within OTC finance tools and in a strict predefined deadline : 10 hours
- Perform a list of standard controls (MK denial of sites, D&B look up and export control red flags) for each request and report in precise and short summary analyze made in case of anomaly to his team leader and geo contact.
- Execute specific GEO Controls due to local needs to ensure quality and completeness of data regarding local tax laws and local specificities.
- Creation of set of predefined customers for Europe only can be requested, applying a defined check list
- Work together with Team leader and a local contact in each GEO Platform in case of escalation need to get fast answer and process accordingly
- Assist to maintain WW checklist by providing feedbacks and suggestion to management Team to help update of policies
- Other reporting or special assignments when needed
Walkin Interview Venue:
3DPLM Software Solution
Red Fort Building,
Plot No. 15/B Pune Infotech Park
M. I. D. C, Phase -1,
Please walkin to office from on any of the weekdays from Monday to Friday. (except on 25th and 1st)