About The Company :
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing from an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.
With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
Company Name : ZS Associates
Company Website : www.zsassociates.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Operations Delivery Associate
Salary : Best in the industry
Date of Drive : 6 Dec 2015
Reporting Time : 10 AM
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Sc/M.Sc/BA/MA (Mathematics, Statistics and Economics) Fresher from 2014/2015 with 55% for Pune University and 60% for Other University without any backlogs.
- 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
- The drive is open for any candidate meeting the eligibility criteria across the country.
- Strong organization skills, with a methodical approach to work.
- Understanding of operating rules, data and processes.
- Strong process mindset, where repeating tasks are executed with accuracy and discipline.
- Communication skills that enable clear explanation and resolution of concerns.
Selection Process :
- Online test on Sunday, 6th Dec 2015 at PCCOE, Pune.
- F2F Interviews for test shortlisted candidates.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Job Description :
Operations Delivery Associates operate sales and marketing systems and processes. ODAs also support the systems, which comprise large databases and industry standard and ZS-proprietary ETL tools, and create periodic reports for clients (on a daily, weekly or monthly basis). As an Operations Delivery Associate, you will:
· Load, aggregate and synthesize data into IT systems to generate business reports
· Operate processes for clients on a regular basis.
· Use and update clearly defined checklists to ensure adherence to process steps
· Perform validations and quality checks to ensure error-free deliverable creation.
· Resolve data input issues with internal teams.
· Communicate with internal client team members on operations topics.