ZS Associates Hiring Data Science Associates | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Bangalore, Delhi NCR
ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
Company Name : ZS Associates
Company Website : www.zsassociates.com
Job Location : Bangalore, Delhi NCR
Position : Data Science Associate
Salary : ₹ 4.5 – 6.5 LPA
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative cousework is required;
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Job Role (Data Scientist):
Data Science Associates (DSAs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
How To Apply :
Apply Link (Bangalore) : Click Here
Apply Link (Delhi) : Click Here