ZS Associates Hiring Data Science Associates | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
ZS Associates hiring freshers for the recruitment of Data Science Associate in Bangalore. Candidates having Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (or Statistics) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : ZS Associates
Company Website : www.zsassociates.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Data Science Associate
Salary : ₹ 4.5 – 6.5 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative cousework is required;
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Job Role (Data Scientist):
Data Science Associates (DSAs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link (Bangalore) : Click Here