ZOHO Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2017/18/19 Batch | Chennai
Zoho hiring freshers & experienced candidates from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA in off campus recruitment drive. Zoho is looking forward to hire candidates with 0-1 yrs of experience for the role of Quality Analyst & Data Analyst on 19th October 2019 In Chennai.
Zoho Corporation is a Chennai and Pleasanton, California-based information technology and business management software as a service developer. The company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996, and has development offices in India.
Company Name : Zoho Corporation
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Quality Analyst & Data Analyst
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Packages Offered: Best In Market
Experience Required : 0-1 years
Last Date To Apply: 17th October 2019
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch
- 0-1 years of experience
Note : Candidates those who have attended Zoho’s recruitment process within the past 6 months please do not register here.
- We would like to recruit valid candidates for the Role of ‘Quality Analyst‘ to Analyze and test a Software Product.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent Analysis, logical and Aptitude skills with an ability to work well in cross-functional team and prioritize your workload.
- Besides soft skills, more credits goes to candidates having a good understanding on Technology, Development and Testing process with capability to perform individually on their allotted domains.
- You are responsible to keeping track of various product’s performance metrics such as lead & source analysis and website traffic analysis.
- To be capable of working across various teams in generating reports to maintain data.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent mathematical & analytical skills, should be adept at Office tools especially spreadsheet and versatile in working with various automation & reporting tools.
Call Letter Date: 17th October 2019
How To Apply For Zoho:
- Registration is mandatory to appear for the written test.
- The written test will happen in Chennai.
- We don’t encourage repeated attempts.
Students graduating on 2020 will not be eligible to take up the test, they will not receive the call letters for the test.
Date of drive: 19th October 2019
ZOHO Corporation Pvt. Ltd,
Estancia IT Park, Potheri.
Near SRM University (Kattankulathur)
Note: If your profile is shortlisted, you will be receiving an email from ZOHO with the details of the venue and date for the written test / interview process. Call letter Date – Will be mailed.
Apply Link: Click Here