ZOHO Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Software Developer | BE/BTech | 9th November 2019 | Chennai
Zoho hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Developer In Chennai. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch in BE/B.Tech (All Branches) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Zoho Corporation
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Software Developer
Packages Offered: Best In Market
Zoho Test Date: 9th November 2019
Test Location: Call letters will be sent to the registered and suitable candidates along with the timing and venue details.
Experience Required : 0 – 3 years
- Any Engineering candidates can apply for the above role.
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 graduates will be eligible to take up the written test.
- There is no percentage criteria (Passion towards programming is only criteria)
- Written Test call letters will be sent only to the suitable candidates.
- Candidates pursuing their degree (2020) will not be eligible to take up the test.
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives in India
Note : If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytime in the past 3 months, you are not eligible for this test.
- Good Analytical skills, Logical reasoning skills, working knowledge on excel.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Zoho Interview process For Software Developer.
- Level 1 – Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on “C” Programming.
- Level 2 – Programming test on the Machine(system)starts at 02:00 pm and it will go till the evening.
- Level 3 – Programming test on the machine (system)starts @ 09:00 AM and it will go till the afternoon.
The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
How To Apply :
This is not a walk in test, registration is mandatory. The written test will happen in Bangalore in subsequent weekends. For selected candidates Venue will be notified later through call letter.
Last Date for registration : 6th November 2019
Registration Link : Click Here To Apply
Note: If your profile is shortlisted, you will be receiving an email from ZOHO with the details of the venue and date for the written test / interview process. Call letter Date – 6th November 2019