ZOHO Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2017/18/19/20 Batch
Zoho hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Developer In Chennai. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch in BE/B.Tech (All Branches) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Zoho Corporation
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Software Developer
Packages Offered: Rs 4.6-6.6 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required : 0-2 Years
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech
- Branch: Any
- Target Batch: 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives in India
- Good Analytical skills, Logical reasoning skills, working knowledge on excel.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Zoho Interview process For Software Developer.
- Level 1- Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on “C” Programming and Aptitude.
We’ll evaluate the papers and will let you know the shortlisted students from the First Level Written test.
- Level 2- Programming Round on the Machine (system).
- Level 3- Advanced Programming Round on the machine (system)
The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
Zoho scheduled to conduct written tests on 28th & 29th of December, 2019 – 09.00 AM
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link (Direct Link): Click Here To Apply
Note: Registered candidates will receive the call letter with the timing and test location before 2 days of the test date.