YASH Technologies Hiring Certified SAP Freshers As Trainees
Yash Technologies Hiring Fresher graduates from B.Sc /B.Com /BCA /B.E /B.Tech /MBA /Inter CA /ICWA as Trainees across multiple profiles. This job position are open for all the locations including Jobs in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Mumbai and Pune. Candidates who are trained in technologies like SAP, JAVA, BI Tools, VM ware etc can apply for the openings.
Company Name : YASH Technologies
Company Website : www.yash.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Trainees
Salary : As per IT Standards
Experience Required : 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT and Electronic & Communication can apply.
- Familiar with programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards
Also Apply : Latest Fresher Jobs In India
For Certified SAP Trainees:
- Good to be trained/Certified in SAP PS/SAP BODS/SAP PP.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline.
- Should be capable to handle his role and possess good communication.
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Develop a good understanding of the development processes and methodologies
- Develop a good understanding of the product features
- Contribute to small fixes and issues.
- Able to do small code changes where required
Selection / Interview Process:
- Written Test – Programming and Analytical skills
- Technical/Group Discussion
How To Apply :
Only Shortlisted Applicants would be invited for the Interview.
Apply Link 1 : Click Here
Apply Link 2 : Click Here