Wolters Kluwer hiring freshers for the recruitment of Data Scientist In Pune. Candidates from 2018/2019/2020 Batch in BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Wolters Kluwer Hiring Data Scientist
|Company Name||Wolters Kluwer|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 – 3 years of experience working in field of Python Programming & Data Science/Engineering
- MSc in Statistics, Engineering in Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- Experience with analyzing and quantifying data collected through crowd sourcing protocols
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and visualization tools
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good knowledge of Python programming language
- Experience of working with Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of statistical modelling / machine learning techniques / Deep Learning (Good to have)
- Experience with data selection methods: identify how to choose which data for which experimental set ups
- Good communication and organizational skills with significant attention to detail
- Diving deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive the product.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on data collection and feature design efforts
In this role, you will contribute towards solution development using Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) models for a range of data analytics problems.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply