Wipro Wipro Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Karnataka in India. As of March 2013, the company has 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients with a presence in 57 countries. Wipro is the third largest IT services company in India. Its subsidiary, Wipro Enterprises Ltd., offers consumer care, lighting, healthcare, and infrastructure engineering.
Company Name : Wipro Technologies
Company Website : www.wipro.com
Position: Network Administrator
Job Location: Pune, Chennai, Banglore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Experience Level : Freshers
Job Field: Technology Infrastructure Services, Technical Help Desk
- Candidate should acquire BE /B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Any Graudate degree from a recognized university.
- Good knowledge of English
- Testing of new/old Hardware/software products for compatibility and performance.
- Understand the new requirements / applications of customer and facilitate the testing of the same during UAT/pilot.
- New Technology/Product Evaluation and Implementation::Understand evaluate carry out pilots recommend take approval and implement new products and technologies at customer premises to keep up with the market place.
- Knowledge Management: Create SOP?s for known solutions and script whichever possible. www.apuzz.com
- Audits::Provide support and assistance to customer IT team for audits being conducted in customer premises.
- Process Documentation: Ensure all process documents maps and SOP.
How To Apply:
To Apply for Network administrator post, Freshers candidates are required to enter the proper job code www.apuzz.com
T291733 – Pune
T293289 – Chennai
T284742 – Banglore
T289620 – Hyderabad
T286208 – Gurgaon
T286037 – Mumbai
Enter Your Job Code To Apply: Click here To Apply
If you are not able to Post with the Job Code,
Prefix the Job Code No. with T for a Wipro Technologies Job Code (eg Txxxx)
Prefix the Job Code No. with B for a Wipro BPO Job Code (eg Bxxxx)