About The Company :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175 cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Engineer – Platform and Storage – Virtualization
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- Fresh Graduate from a recognized University / Institute ( BE / BTech preferably )
- Skills Required:Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems/Linux,networking concepts (IP Address, DHCP),MS Office, Good communication skills (Oral & Written)
Job Description :
- Drive employees for creating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
- Follow up with employees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
- Based on the nature and description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DOD certified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
- Post completion of the OS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to central server.
- In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded into the central server on completion of data wiping process.
- Track the IT Asset release tickets status.
- Maintain MIS and tracking data for further validation