About The Company :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175 cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
Position : Trainee Engineer
Salary (Stipend): Monthly stipend on joining :- Rs. 12,500/- per month ( during trainee Rs.8,000/- per month) + Other Benefits
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Venue Details :
At SVIET , Banur :
Date of Drive : 30 July 2017
Reporting Time : 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Venue : SVIET Campus, Banur, on Chandigarh Banur Highway, near Gian Sagar Hospital.
At PIET, Panipat :
Date of Drive : 1 Aug 2017
Reporting Time :8:45 AM
Venue : Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology,70, Milestone,NH-1, G.T.Road,Samalkha, Panipat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification: Diploma (10+3 , 10+2+2 and 10+2+3 )
- Year of Passing: 2017 only
- Streams:Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical only
- Academic Eligibility:10th – 50% 12th –50% (if applicable) Diploma – 50% as on date
- Gaps:– 1 year only
- Backlogs: No Active backlogs
- Service Agreement: 12 months
Selection Process : Online Registration=>> Online Aptitude Test =>> Technical Interview =>> HR Interview
Job Description :
Additional knowledge in Networking: preferably CCNA/N+1 training undergone rookies.
- Basic understanding on hardware/programming/software terminologies.
- Flexible to work on any technology/self-learning.
- Flexible to work round the clock on support
- Flexible to relocate to any city across India.
- Require to attend WIPRO assigned training based upon business requirements
How To Apply :
For 1 Aug 2017 at PIET : Click Here
For 30 July 2017 at SVIET, Banur : Click Here