Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BA
The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019, 2020 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Position: Service Desk
Job Location : Across India
Salary : As per IT standards
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
- Year of Passing : 2019/2020 Batch
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
- (Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Wipro Selection Process:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Kindly register below if you are interested to participate in Wipro Campus Selection Program.
Apply Link (Service Desk): Click Here To Apply
Apply Link (Digital WorkForce Service Desk): Click Here To Apply
Note: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email