West Pharma Hiring Freshers As Associate Data Scientist | BE/BTech/ Advanced Degree | Bangalore
West is a leading global manufacturer in the design and production of technologically advanced, high-quality, integrated containment and delivery systems for injectable medicines. We are a trusted partner to the world’s top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies—working by their side to improve patient health.
Company Name: West Pharmaceutical
Position: Associate Data Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per IT standards
Experience Required: 0-3 Years
- Bachelor’s in computer science/math/stats or other quantitative field with 0-3 years of experience
- Hands on experience with Python, C/C++/C# , Node.js or any other equivalent programming language
- Experience in machine learning technologies
- Experience with some machine learning frameworks – Scikit, MLPack, TF, SparkMLib, Caffe, …
- Experience in building, validating and evaluating of machine learning model
- Experience in building feature selection for machine learning
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Knowledge of working with R, Anaconda environment or Jupyter notebooks or related tools
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in Python Scripting
- Classification methods – Decision Trees, K-Nearest Neighbor, Naive Bayes Classifier, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks
- Regression Methods: Linear, Multiple, Logistic Regression, Gamma Regression, Random Forest
- Unsupervised Machine Learning: K-Means Clustering, PCA, Hierarchical Clustering
- Time-Series Modeling: AR, ARMA, GARCH, Exponential Smoothing,
- Statistical Analysis: Hypothesis Testing, Experiment Design,
- Advanced and modern algorithms related to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Advanced and modern algorithms related to Computer Vision
- Exposure to Docker, Containerization, Azure/AWS.
- Exposure to Web services, micro-services, and REST.
- Experience in RDBMS & NOSQL database
- Exposure to Azure ML, Azure Cognitive Services, LUIS and Microsoft Bot Framework
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Independent and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and utilize sound judgment with an ability to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to travel globally
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
- Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here