Wells Fargo Hiring Intern From 2020 Batch In BE/BTech
Wells Fargo hiring freshers for the recruitment of Interns in Bangalore. Candidates from 2020 Batch having B. Tech – 2020 Graduates (Should have completed all subjects without any back log / arrears and must have a CGPA rating of >6 or 60% through out X, +2 and Engineering ) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Wells Fargo
Position : Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : As per IT standards
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- B. Tech – 2020 Graduates (Should have completed all subjects without any back log / arrears and must have a CGPA rating of >6 or 60% through out X, +2 and Engineering )
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English
- Good working knowledge on all phases of SDLC
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment.
- Needs to work with regional teams across a few time zones (India, USA)
- Has excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical/technical skills with the ability to design workable solutions.
- Must be a good team player
- Strong attention to detail and highly self-motivated. Work closely toward deadlines.
- Exposure to capital markets domain is preferable.
- Experience with working on front office trading applications preferably in capital markets.
About the Role
You will work as part of the FX Technology team in Capital Markets Technology. You will closely interact with our business partners, technology counterparts, middleware engineering & QA/App support teams in order to perform your responsibilities.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply