British Telecom , Sungard-FIS , Acuvate and Senseforth Walk-Ins & Off Campus on 10 Sep 2016 :
British Telecom , Sungard-FIS , Acuvate Walk-Ins and Senseforth Off campus drives are held in Sep 2016 across various locations. Interested and eligible candidates can attend for the walk-in and apply for the off campus.
Refer-A-Friend, Walk-in program
Job Role : Customer Helpdesk Analyst (SVS054) Experience : Graduate Fresher Location : Bangalore
Drive Date : Saturday, 10th September 2016 Timing : 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Venue : BT eServ India P. Ltd, 2″ Floor, Block 12, Pritech Park, Bangalore
Overview of the requirement: Customer Helpdesk Analyst interacts with customers to analyze issues, replicate problems, and coordinate resolution to the customer’s satisfaction. This important client-facing role involves front line support, issue management, escalation and reporting according to established procedures. The Customer Helpdesk Analyst is a member of a team which staffs a 24/7 Global Operations Center. The role will require validation of the request or the Incident, an understanding of the customer systems, ticket management, updating the activity log and taking the issue to resolution. This role will require strong communication and coordination skills to successfully manage multiple customer interactions and technical support cases simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Graduate in engineering/Science stream
- Must be able to perform intermediate to advanced computer troubleshooting on Windows platform . Interact with customers with empathy and in a mature and pleasant manner •
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems creatively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and associated subsystems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and electronic mail systems (specifically MS Outlook)
- Self-organized & able to work in a fast-paced environment and within expected response times
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and with other personnel at all organizational levels
- Must be able to understand and follow internal company policies and processes related to IT
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills . Willingness to work in night and weekend shifts
As part of the hiring plan for FIS, a walk-in recruitment initiative has been planned for Saturday, 10th September 2016 at 9:00AM.
• B.E/ B.Tech / M.Tech / ME / MCA candidates with an aggregate of min 60% in UG/PG/10th & 12th.
• Applicant must be willing to work as Software Quality Engineer.
• Familiar or comfortable with data-structures, algorithms, design and architectural patterns.
• Strong problem solving ability.
• Proficient in basic C# programing is must.
• Proficient in writing simple SQL queries is must.
• Certified in .NET Technologies is plus.
• Ability to question assumptions and think through problem or solution.
• Motivated and creative, with strong communication and social skills.
Venue: SunGard – FIS,
Embassy Icon, 2nd floor, Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001
Landmark: Near to Indian Express / Opposite to Coffee Board.
HR to contact: Narendra Babu
Date of Drive : 10 Sep 2016
Registration Time : 10 AM to 4 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2014 / 2015 / 2016 Batches
- Degree / Branches : BSc (CS / IT)
Skill Set :
- Good Knowledge on T-SQL
- SSIS & SSAS can be good to have
- Should be willing to travel
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Should have good analytical skills
Drive Venue :
Acuvate Software Pvt Ltd,
Neil Rao Towers, Plot No. 118, Road #3,
EPIP Phase I , WhiteField
Senseforth Off Campus
For Candidates interested in C / C++ / Java – Click Here To Register