Virtusa Corporation (NYSE: VRTU) is a global information technology services company headquartered at Westborough, Massachusetts, USA. The company provides IT Consulting, Business Consulting, Systems Implementation and Application Outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors.
Company Name: Virtusa
Position: Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer (JAVA)
Interview Location: Pune
Batch: 2014/15/16 Passed out
Experience Required: 0-1 years
- Passed out from BE/B.Tech or MCA in the year 2014/2015/2016.
- 65% in X, XIl and B. Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, El & MECH)
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle
- Basic knowledge of UML
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here