Vestas Hiring Freshers As Trainee Software Engineer 2020
Vestas is hiring freshers as Trainee Software Engineer for Chennai office. Candidates who have completed their graduation in ME/M.tech- CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics are eligible. For more details, Eligibility criteria, Apply link, read below
Company Name : Vestas
Company Website : www.vestas.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics
- Knowledge on Object Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory)
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products. This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development.
- The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements.
- You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to individual systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads.
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification.
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply